Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Boycott A One

I was damn upsetted, angry, pissed off, mad, furious, disturbed, agitated yesterday. I felt I was being cheated by the bloody technician of SS2 A One computer shop.

Last Saturday, I sent my pendrive for reformat. I told the technician that I need to recover some files in my pendrive as it was being hacked earlier but I failed to reformat it myself. He said he will charge me RM30 but he cannot guaranteed that those files I want could be 100% recovered. So he suggested why not getting a new pendrive instead of wasting money on it? I said I had something really important in it and I will give a try. Then he issued a receipt for me without informing me there's any additional charge and told me to collect on Monday.

So yesterday he called me and told me everything is ok. Of course I was damn happy but he told me the total charge would be RM100. I said what? You bloody told me that only RM30 would be charged and now you telling me another story? He said RM30 was only the fees for checking and scanning virus.

I was bloody pissed off and I said why the hell you don't inform me and let me decide since you are charging me that much?

At the end I decided to give up on my pendrive, even there's many important stuff like my report, proposal, presentation etc... Redo redo la, think I cannot redo is it? WTF!!

I suggest him why not he go and rob the bank since it is only 30 second walking distance from his shop. RM100 I can get a few pendrive and fucking throw on his ugly face.

p/s: The $hit shop is selling 2G pendrive at RM32, market price for 4G is RM35...

No comments:

Post a Comment