Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Something touching

Fell in love with MYMP (Make Your Momma Proud) the Philipino acoustic band, after listening in Audrey's car last Saturday. I'm currently listening to Versions of 2005.


Track List:
1. True Colors
2. Especially For You
3. No Ordinary Love
4. Constantly
5. The Closer I Get To You
6. Whenever, Wherever, Whatever
7. For All Of My Life
8. Eternal Flame
9. Say You Love Me
10. Beauty And Madness
11. Love Moves In Mysterious Ways
12. At Your Best (You Are Loved)


My recent obsession:


Its really an awesom movie concept by relating to butterfly effect theory, one minor change could generate different (great) consequences.

2 comments:

  1. I watched the movie few years ago.. quite nice..

    ReplyDelete
  2. butterfly effect part 2 is boring, heard that part 3 is releasing this year... i wanna wanna watch time traveler's wife!!

    ReplyDelete