Thursday, October 1, 2009

Hello There!

Hello to my blog! Have been months since my last update.

After being disconnected from my blog for some time I feel that there's a need to add some cheer into it, perhaps it is still new, plain and most of all lacking of updates!

Last Wednesday Ting and I went to eye some clothing for our summer in UK. I like that tweed sooooo much and it goes so well with skinny jeans and I think it would be awesome possum with a pair of boots or converse. It keeps me warm too!


The tweed cropped jacket looks similar to this but has longer sleeves.


Ting's trench coat look cool as well! Actually I wanted to get both soooo badly but Ting said we should get one each so that we could swap clothes over there. But haihzz you know how possessive I am and how badly I wanna own both...


Similar to Ting's dream trench coat but is in dark beige.


The previous one I tried was a Zara trench coat and it doesn't turned out as nice as the first time I tried, wonder why? That best thing to shop with your best girl friend is there's always some one to contribute honest opinion, stop you from getting something fugly or unnecessary, most of ALL, being frank yet you don't feel offended.


This is the exact Zara trench coat I tried on. Looks so superb on the model.


My shop list:
  • Converse (will be substituted with something cheaper since it is meant for walking? hahaha!)
  • Birkenstock sandal (red or white? I think I like both...)
  • That blue color polka dot tube dress with a white belt which makes me exclaimed 'oh so sweet!'
  • That very cheerful floral print summer dress
  • That pink colour dress with green lining on the mannequin which makes me stopped by
  • Medium size hand held weave rattan bag in dark brown like something from Island Shop which the clerk offer me a discount
  • 4 inch high leather pump from i forgot which shop
  • Wind breaker for UK
  • Contact lens
  • A pair of new glasses
  • New hair do?
  • And the list goes on.....


I desperately need shopping.......

Ok stop the crap I need to get back to my thesis....

No comments:

Post a Comment