Saturday, October 3, 2009

I.....

1. I learned how to play a violin because I am curious.
2. I only use my right hand to write and for chopstick.
3. I have watched 'The Sound of Music' for more than 5 times.
4. I drink water direct from tap because I am lazy.
5. I couldn't control my laughter.
6. I eat something cooked from fridge without heating, also because I am lazy.
7. I can drink a jar of long island tea, without getting drunk and still walking straight.
8. I love doing things alone, except eating alone.
9. Nyonya and Peranakan food never fail to make me nausea.
10. I believe in love at the first sight, just like someone believe the ghost does exist.
11. I wore the same uniform throughout my 5 years of high school, not that I am poor, but I've stopped growing since form 1.
12. I once gained 5kg in a week.
13. I made my piano teacher cried when I was 9.
14. My favorite subject in college is journal writing.
15. I kinda anti the orchestral concert conducted by Datuk Oxx.
16. I like creating scripts for strangers I saw outside the car window.
17. I love medium rare steak.
18. Starbucks is my second home.
19. I always have the nightmare losing my teeth.
20. I want a man not a boy who thinks he can.

5 comments:

  1. "I believe in love at the first sight, just like someone believe the ghost does exist"

    "I drink water direct from tap because I am lazy"

    "I eat something cooked from fridge without heating, also because I am lazy."

    "I wore the same uniform throughout my 5 years of high school, not that I am poor, but I've stopped growing since form 1."

    These sentences are awesome and "classic" XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. 20. i want a man not a boy who thinks he can.

    dear, u need to listen jolin tsai de..

    " i dunwan a boyfren..i wan a real man, real man.."

    hahahha!

    + u dear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. kathy - faster continue ur ghost story!! also ur novel half way geh? classic coz i'm lazy hahaha... hope wun turn off sum guyzz :p

    ting ting - which jolin song? i wan a real man, real man!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. 2. I only use my right hand to write and for chopstick.

    how u wash ur backside? using left hand? YER! don touch me with ur left hand ya...hahahahha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ling... backside?? need to wash wan meh?? hahahha... no need wash la coz wil dirty my hand~~

    ReplyDelete