Saturday, November 21, 2009

BLURness

All the while blurness seems to be inseparable from me. No matter how I warn / alert / avoid myself to refrain from being blur, it's still helpless / hopeless / pointless. Today, blur is officially part of my characteristic.

I am so blur that I often (begin from the mere case to serious stuff)
  • Took the wrong buses from the same destination for N times.
  • Took the lrt from opposite side and only realized after it was 5 stops away.
  • Forgot who the person was who came to me and said hi. I just pretended to be warmth and right in my heart was thinking omfg...
  • Mistaken my friend's sister to be my friend.
  • Whacked and tickled a girl's back like what I used to do to my friend but when she turned back only I realised... shitttt.... worng person!
  • Used the laptop cooler upside down and only discovered the correct way of using after like... few months later.
  • Forgot to pay after dining.
  • Forgot to take my change after I paid.
  • Yup I lost my way all the time and I could spend one hour driving from The Curve to my house, and also spent the night touring KL.
  • Went in the wrong car, which looks exactly like my dad's car.
  • 'Misput' stuff into the wrong push cart when I was doing my grocer shopping... Only found out when the person told me so.
  • Was dining in this restaurant one day and saw this fler who resembled a guy friend of mine behind my table. So I turned behind and give him a smile but after 0.12 second only I realized... wtf wrong guy! And that guy thought I was flirting with him and was really WTF!!
  • Also 'misfollow' the guy who looks like my dad just because he resemble my dad from his back and those stuffs in his cart look like what my dad will usually get.
  • Forgotten where we parked the car and we had to search from level to level.
  • Went into the gents toilet but didn't realized until I saw a guy peeing in the urine tub... We were looking into each others eye, thinking... who's fault is this... and I glared at him fiercely before I headed off.
The list still goes on. Peepz, please update me if I miss out the 'essence of blurness' so I could keep the list goes on and on and on... Muahahahahaha~~

3 comments:

  1. Steph, you are awesome, you are always my heroin XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. han - okok oni la... (hunble + shy) :D

    kathy - guo jiang guo jiang.... XD

    ReplyDelete