Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Fucking neighbor

It is really irritating having to deal with some fucking neighbor, from those who 'allow' their dog to pee in front your housing area, throwing trash into your house, spreading rumors about you, constantly checking out your personal life etc. Gosh, don't estimate their ability making your life living hell.

This evening, I was busy cooking in the kitchen. So busy that I didn't even realised that the neighbor kids who lives a few doors down stare peeped at me outside the window (he went up our stairs to peeped into my house).

He some how irritated me although he was just a small kid. And his mum didn't bother to confront what he was doing was rude and ill behaved. He repeated a few times by and I eventually couldn't controlled my temper, you know how much I dislike rude kid. First I asked him to get lost and he even asked his bloody brother to join him peeping into my house, I got so mad that I yelled at them and I really don't fucking care even the son of the bitch mother to found out me yelling at her sugar pie hunny bun.

Fucking tense that you wanna enjoy your personal life and some idiot just couldn't leave you alone. To be frank that they are fucking pariah disturbing the neighborhood by talking at extreme volume as if people from hell could bloody hear them too. What they did was so beyond my tolerance, sick idiot!

Please respect others privacy! Fuck off!!

No comments:

Post a Comment