Wednesday, May 20, 2009

There's no such thing like "I will be nothing without you"!!

I have a relative who is pretty annoying. Every time she called my house she will be never tired to lecture me about how I should not trust guys and commented on my current relationship was just puppy love watsoever. Trying her very best to influence me that everyone in this world is evil, making me to lose faith in trusting men.

I think she is pretty confident with her own marriage, to have a filthy rich husband and filial obedient children. To be truth, even if one day if I bloody touch wood married to a bastard or divorced, please do not sympathy me. I will not hesitate to to leave the bastard if he ever dare to try two timing.

Why divorce is always seen as a taboo in the Asian society? Why people often think those divorced lady is served right? Who are you to judge them? Do you think you are some kinda moral police? I really don't understand why those people will tolerate their fucking useless husband no matter how many trillion time they tryna hurt them emotionally, physically, spiritually.... To the certain circumstances, what encourage chauvanist pig to bully their wife is because the man is coward and ill. They take their wife granted as the female is lacking of financially and mentally independence.

Please la, marriage is a reciprocal thing. Doesn't mean you work hard enough to please that somebody and they will appreciate what you have did. Therefore, is something so beyond our control at times.

Even if a relationship went stale or romance went out of rhyme, don't let any obstacles get in your way. Move forward and you will find your way out, as long as you have a pair of hands and legs, and a brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment